We encourage all students and parents considering Silverstone UTC to attend one of our information events to find out more about the exciting opportunities on offer. If you are unable to make the events, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note that we are already oversubscribed for Year 10 September 2022 intake. To join our waiting list you should complete the application form as normal.
You can view our Admissions policy here: Silverstone UTC Admissions Policy
Applications are made directly to the admissions team at Silverstone UTC – you do not need to contact the local authority. If you require any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are made directly to the admissions team at Silverstone UTC. All students will be required to meet the entry requirements for the course they wish to study and will be invited to a meeting to discuss your application.
Please note: All applications are subject to GCSE grades and are therefore conditional. Once you have your results, we very much hope to see you on registration day in August to claim your place. Details of this date will be sent to you at a later date. If you miss out on the minimum entry criteria, please contact us to discuss your options.
Timetable for Appeals Against Unsuccessful Applications.
- The deadline for lodging appeals is 20 school days from the date of notification that an application has been unsuccessful.
- Appellants will receive at least 10 school days’ notice of the independent appeal hearing.
- Additional evidence must be submitted within 5 school days of receiving notice of the appeal hearing.
- Decisions will not be made by the panel until ALL appeals have been held.
- Notification of the outcome of appeals will be sent to appellants from the Clerk to the Appeals Panel within five school days of the hearing wherever possible.
To apply for a place in Year 10 or Year 11 after the school year has started, please apply here. Please change the year of entry drop down to an in year application.
To apply for a place in Year 12 or Year 13 after the school year has started, please apply here. Please change the year of entry drop down to an in year application.