We encourage all students and parents considering Silverstone UTC to attend one of our information events to find out more about the exciting opportunities on offer. If you are unable to make the events, please contact us at email@example.com
We are now accepting applications for September 2020.
You can view our Admissions policy here: Silverstone UTC Admissions Policy
Applications are made directly to the admissions team at Silverstone UTC – you do not need to contact the local authority. If you require any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the Sixth Form Flowchart before completing the application. Applications are made directly to the admissions team at Silverstone UTC. All students will be required to meet the entry requirements for the course they wish to study and will be invited to a meeting to discuss your application.
Please note: All applications are subject to GCSE grades and are therefore conditional. Once you have your results, we very much hope to see you at one of our registration days in August to claim your place. Details of these registration days will be sent to you at a later date. If you miss out on the minimum entry criteria, please contact us to discuss your options.
You can view the Sixth Form Options Flowchart: Sixth Form Flowchart
Timetable for Appeals Against Unsuccessful Applications.
- The deadline for lodging appeals is 20 school days from the date of notification that an application has been unsuccessful.
- Appellants will receive at least 10 school days’ notice of the independent appeal hearing.
- Additional evidence must be submitted within 5 school days of receiving notice of the appeal hearing.
- Decisions will not be made by the panel until ALL appeals have been held.
- Notification of the outcome of appeals will be sent to appellants from the Clerk to the Appeals Panel within five school days of the hearing wherever possible.