Please note that paper copies of all documents and all information on the website can be provided on request.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
• Admissions Policy
• Anti-Bullying Policy
• Articles of Association
• Attendance and Punctuality Policy
• Behaviour Policy
• Charging and Remissions Policy
• Compliment, Comments and Complaint Policy
• Data Protection
• Disability Policy (Student health, safety and welfare is a key priority at Silverstone UTC. We wish to assure parents and carers that our building complies with the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA), as amended by the Special Education Needs Act 2002 and the Disability Equality Duty 2006. If you or your child have a disability or disabilities, please ensure that we know about your needs so that we can help ensure success).
• Examinations Appeal Policy
• Examinations Policy including Access Arrangements Appendix
• Exclusion Policy
• Freedom of Information Policy
• Health and Safety Policy
• Health and Safety Policy (Engineering)
• Health and Safety Policy (Science)
• ICT Acceptable Use Policy
• Independent Learning Policy
• Misuse of Drugs and Substances Policy
• Provider Access Policy Statement
• Publication Scheme
• Pupil Premium Statement for the Year Ended 31 August 2019
• Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2019
• Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
• Scheme of Delegation
• Single Equality Duty Policy
Special Educational Needs
• Accessibility Plan
• Inclusion Policy (Incorporating Special Educational Needs Information Report in compliance with Statutory Instrument : Special Educational Needs (Information) Regulations (Clause 65) and Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice 2014)
Details of Northamptonshire’s Local Offer, detailing services for children and young people in Northamptonshire (aged 0-25) with special educational needs and disabilities can be found here.