TRANSPORT BOOKING FORM
Important Information - Please Read Before Completing a Booking Form
- StageCoach Services are purchased directly from StageCoach.
- The annual cost of the bus is spread evenly across the 3 terms. Therefore this charge is an annual charge, whether you are using the service or not, in the same way you would purchase a season ticket for the train.
- We do not issue any refunds for the weeks that students are not at the UTC.
- If you fall behind with payments, we reserve the right to restrict access to the service.
- Single Payment - the cost of a single one-off payment if made to the UTC by the 30th September 2019. If not, termly costs apply.
- Termly Paid - costs should be divided into three equal payments due at the start of each term: September 2019, January 2020 & April 2020.
- Please contact the school if you wish to discuss any other payment options.
- We only accept payment via bank transfer or standing orders to our Barclays account, the details of which are below.
- In the reference for the transaction, please use the student name, route number AND stop name so that we can track your payments. For example, Neil Patterson, who is using UTC2001 from London Road, Wellingborough, could be abbreviated to “PattersonN_2001_LondonRd”. There may be restrictions on the number of characters you can use, so please use the space intelligently to communicate as much information as possible.
- Please note, spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Our bank details can be found on our Student Transport Page