Having the right staff is crucial to the success of Silverstone UTC, and we aim to recruit outstanding individuals who are talented, committed and who can demonstrate a high level of motivation.
Silverstone UTC seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for these rewarding roles.
A fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, driven professionals to be part of something brand new, exciting and innovative in the heart of Motorsport Valley. With its complementary specialisms of High Performance Engineering and Business & Technical Events Management, we have already put together a team of high performing individuals and this is your opportunity to join them.
Silverstone UTC is a truly collaborative environment with teams brought together from the worlds of education and business. As part of that team, not only will you be delivering first class education, you will have a unique opportunity to continue to help shape and develop Silverstone UTC into a nationally renowned establishment that meets the needs of its students and employment partners alike.
Silverstone UTC offers:
- The opportunity to progress and apply for leadership roles within the school.
- A commitment to the professional development of its entire staff with varied and interesting opportunities provided for the enhancement of professional skills.
- A business style approach to education – feedback from visitors is that it feels like a business environment and not a school.
- Free lunch for those on duty.
- A truly unique location for a school – right alongside Silverstone Circuit.
- A highly collegiate approach which recognises that every team member has something to offer to shape the vision and direction of the UTC.
- The opportunity and freedom to be the teacher you always wanted to be.
In addition to the roles currently advertised, we are always keen to meet talented individuals who may be interested in roles in the future. If that’s you, please get in touch.
Teacher of Engineering.
High Performance Engineering is at the heart of operations of Silverstone UTC. We are looking for a gifted engineering teacher to join our team from September 2017 who can add drive and enthusiasm.
At Key Stage 4, experience of teaching professional and technical level 2 qualifications such as OCR Cambridge Nationals in Engineering is required. At Key Stage 5, most students study between 6 and 18 units from the Level 3 BTEC Engineering, so experience of this is required. Additionally, we offer Design & Technology in both Key Stages. Experience of delivering these is also advantageous. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of our students leaving as ‘high-performing, work-ready, young people’.
Apply now for interviews this term and an anticipated job start in September.
Please refer to the full Job Description
See below for details of how to apply.
How to Apply.
To apply, please use the Application Form or send a CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete the application form. Please also read our Safeguarding Policy and our Equal Opportunities Policy.
Strictly No Agencies