Exam Invigilators – see below.
Having the right staff is crucial to the success of Silverstone UTC, and we aim to recruit outstanding individuals who are talented, committed and who can demonstrate a high level of motivation.
Silverstone UTC wants to hear from individuals with integrity, imagination and energy to bring to the team of high-performing staff.
We offer a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, driven professionals to be part of something brand new, exciting and innovative in the heart of Motorsport Valley. With its complementary specialisms of High Performance Engineering and Business & Technical Events Management.
Silverstone UTC is a truly collaborative environment with teams brought together from the worlds of education and business. As part of that team, not only will you be delivering first class education, you will have a unique opportunity to continue to help shape and develop Silverstone UTC into a nationally renowned establishment that meets the needs of its students and employment partners alike.
Silverstone UTC offers:
- The opportunity to progress and apply for leadership roles within the school.
- A commitment to the professional development of its entire staff with varied and interesting opportunities provided for the enhancement of professional skills.
- A business style approach to education – feedback from visitors is that it feels like a business environment and not a school.
- Free lunch for those on duty.
- A truly unique location for a school – right alongside Silverstone Circuit.
- A highly collegiate approach which recognises that every team member has something to offer to shape the vision and direction of the UTC.
- The opportunity and freedom to be the teacher you always wanted to be.
In addition to roles currently advertised, we are always keen to meet talented individuals who may be interested in roles in the future. If that’s you, please get in touch.
Hourly Rate: £7.05 – £8.25 per hour, dependent on experience.
We are seeking to recruit new invigilators especially for the 2017/18 academic year.
We are looking for individuals who can promote a supportive atmosphere for our students so that they achieve their best. Invigilators are given a timetable detailing the duration of examinations which may vary.
Training is mandatory and a DBS check is compulsory for the selected applicants. Offers for this post will be subject to satisfactory references.
Please refer to the full Job Description
See below for details of how to apply.
How to Apply.
The governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and must ensure that the highest priority is given to following guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will therefore be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Please also read our Safeguarding Policy and our Equal Opportunities Policy.
Strictly No Agencies