Why Choose to Study at The Silverstone UTC?
- A new way of learning for young people who wish to specialise at an early age in technical and skills based education
- Excellent links with employers in High Performance Engineering and Technical Events Management
- Exciting curriculum that stretches and challenges students of all abilities
- Students can specialise in a technical programme of study in an environment equipped to the highest standard
- Mature, independent and business like environment
- Outstanding progression opportunities into careers in High Performance Engineering and Technical Events Management or further study at university
- Brand new learning environment located within the world famous Silverstone Circuit – home of the British Grand Prix
The National School Performance Tables do not reflect the very good progress that our students make and this is now reflected in Ofsted guidance which recommends that other measures more fairly represent schools like UTCs. Nevertheless, we are required to publish our school performance information. Rather than copy and paste the official data, please go to the DfE’s performance tables for our school at https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/139690
You are also strongly encouraged to read our most recent Ofsted report which can be found on the Ofsted website and here. Please also refer to the letter which was sent to parents to accompany this report.